There are two ways to join team FightMND...
We have 20 exclusive Charity Champion spots secured in Run Melbourne 2018, and we would love to have you onboard to help us fight MND. Each of these exclusive Champion spots requires a $1000 fundraising commitment for the event.
Apply today and join us in trying to fulfil our mission of a World free from MND by clicking here
Being a FightMND Champion Runner – What’s in it for you?
- FREE ENTRY into the 2018 Run Melbourne
- Starting from the head of the pack in the charity start zone ensuring you can really go for a new personal best time.
- Your own FightMND Running singlet to train and run in
- Fundraising medal for all team members raising over $1000
- A PDF training guide
- Free official race photo package
- Inclusion in Champion runner prize draw
- Free iTab
- Free results SMS
- One-to-one continuous fundraising support from the Cure for MND team
- A sense of community and team spirit as you unite other like minded champions in the fight against MND
- Event day assistance and support from our Cure for MND Team
If a Champion place isn’t right for you, you can still help make an impact in the fight against MND and join the FightMND team as a regular entrant into the event of your choice!
Joining the FightMND Team is easy, just follow these easy steps today:
1.) Register and pay for entry into this year’s event. You can register by clicking here
2.) Choose FightMND as your preferred charity of choice during the registration process
3.) Set-up your own online fundraising page by joining team FightMND. Click here to set-up your fundraising page
Entrants who raise more than $1000 for FightMND will receive a exclusive FightMND running singlet and beanie.