Express your interest for 2021
The Daniher’s Drive is FightMND’s famous annual road-trip throughout regional Victoria raising awareness and funds for MND research. Despite cancelling the event in 2020 due to the challenges of COVID-19, we will be back in 2021.
Interest in the Drive continues to grow each year so now is the time to express your interest in being part of the event next year.
What to expect!
The Drive is a fantastic opportunity to get your friends and family together, form a team and fundraising car and contribute to the fight against MND, all whilst having fun at the same time.
By registering, you will join 300 others on a 4-day regional road-trip from Thursday, October 7 to Sunday, October 10, 2021 inclusive of community township visits, great fun night events and the opportunity to meet new people, many of whom have been affected by MND.
We are excited to announce that the 2021 Drive will be travelling through Myrtleford, Lakes Entrance and Warragul to support these resilient regional communities as they recover from the recent bushfires and closures associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Daniher’s Drive is an event not to be missed and we would love to have you on board for the ride.
2019 Daniher's Drive highlights
Watch all the fun of the 2019 event that travelled from Werribee, to Creswick and Wangaratta through to Mornington.
The fine print
What you need to know
- Registration fees are $550 per person (includes a Daniher’s Drive polo shirt and cap, car decals and access to exclusive day and night events, including all meals and beverages)
- Each 4-person team is required to fundraise a minimum of $5,000 with the FightMND team available to assist with setting up shareable online fundraising page, ideas, posters and social media graphics. Any extra team member (above 4) will need to raise $1,500 per person.
- Cancellation policy is as follows;
- receive a full refund if cancelled before June 1, 2021
- receive 75% refund if cancelled before August 1, 2021
- receive 50% refund if cancelled before September 1, 2021.
The cornerstone of Daniher’s Drive is fundraising and since the first staging of the event in 2015, millions of dollars have been raised by the amazing participants through their own team fundraising efforts.
We are incredibly thankful to all the participants, and their team supporters, for making such a significant contribution to the fight against MND.
Click the button below to head the Daniher’s Drive fundraising page, including the team leader board and how you can donate.