PEDAL CURE 4 FIGHTMND 2023
Wednesday, 28 Feb — Monday, 04 Mar 2024
PEDAL CURE 4 FIGHTMND is a 6 day cycling and fundraising event across Tasmania involving people who ride in support of funding research into MND.
- Great Ocean Road Marathon, 20 – 21 May 2023
- Fundraise for FightMND at The Great Ocean Road Running Festival, held in Lorne & Apollo Bay in 2023.
- Run Melbourne, 23 July 2023
- Join the FightMND Army and 20,000 other runners at Run Melbourne and join us in the battle against the Beast as we continue to raise funds to support research and care.
- Melbourne Marathon, 15 October 2023
- Join the FightMND Army at 2023 Melbourne Marathon Running Festival and run, jog, wheel or walk your way through the city streets, passing iconic Melbourne landmarks before finishing with a lap of honour around the MCG’s hallowed turf.
New South Wales Events
- Brisbane Marathon, 4 June 2023
- Join the FightMND Army on one of the most historic events on the Queensland running calendar at Brisbane Marathon and help in the fight against Motor Neurone Disease by raising funds to support research and care.
- Gold Coast Marathon, 2 July 2023
- Join the FightMND Army at the 43rd annual Gold Coast Marathon and join runners of all ages and abilities, while helping in the fight against Motor Neurone Disease and raising funds to beat the Beast.
South Australian Events
- City to Bay, 17 September 2023
- Join the FightMND Army at the City to Bay. Since 1973, the City to the Bay Fun Run has been supporting charities, and this year you can join us and join the battle against the Beast by raising funds to support research and care.
West Australian Events
- HBF Run for Reason, 21 May 2023
- Join the FightMND Army at the HBF Run for Reason in the heart of Perth and take on a 4km, 12km or half-marathon (21km) as you help in the fight against Motor Neurone Disease by raising funds to support research and care.
- Point to Pinnacle (TAS), November TBC
- Join the FightMND Army at Point to Pinnacle and take on either a 10km or a 21.2km and help us beat the Beast by raising vital funds to help us continue to support the best and brightest minds in MND research.