Join us in 2023!
What to expect
The Drive is a fantastic opportunity to get your friends and family together, form a team, pick your fundraising car and contribute to the fight against MND, all while having fun.
Join 300 others on a 4-day regional road-trip inclusive of community township visits, great fun night events and the opportunity to meet new people, many of whom have been affected by MND.
The 2023 Drive will take place from Thursday, October 12 to Sunday, October 15 and will travel through Swan Hill, Shepparton and Creswick to support these resilient regional communities.
Daniher’s Drive is an event not to be missed and we would love to have you on board for the ride.
The fine print
What you need to know
- Registration fees are $600 per person (includes a Daniher’s Drive polo shirt and cap, car decals and access to exclusive day and night events, including all meals and beverages)
- Each 4-person team is required to fundraise a minimum of $5,000 with the FightMND team available to assist with setting up shareable online fundraising page, ideas, posters and social media graphics. Any extra team member (above 4) will need to raise $1,500 per person.
- Cancellation policy (for 2023) is as follows;
- receive a full refund if cancelled before June 1, 2023
- receive 75% refund if cancelled before August 1, 2023
- receive 50% refund if cancelled before September 1, 2023
Our 2023 Drive teams
Check out our 2023 Drive teams fundraising progress
A big thank you to all of our 2023 Drive teams who have commenced fundraising this year, to view our fundraising progress and the team leaderboard for 2023 visit our fundraising hub here.
$3 million raised for the fight against MND
What an incredible way to celebrate the return of Daniher’s Drive. We have now raised almost $3 million for MND research and care.
FightMND would like to say a special thanks to all of our Drive participants for their commitment to the cause. It has been incredible watching all of your hard work fundraising, and we loved celebrating with you all over the Drive weekend.
Thank you to each of our partners, Chemist Warehouse, PSC Insurance, Jayco, Bayside Coaches, CMV Truck and Bus, for coming along and making this year’s convoy possible.
Lastly, a very big thank you to the Victorian Government for your generous contribution of more than $1 million.
2022 Daniher's Drive highlights
Relive all the fun of the 2022 event that travelled from Melbourne to Lakes Entrance and Warragul, via Bruthen and Metung