2023 Daniher's Drive highlights
Relive all the fun of the 2023 event that travelled from Melbourne to Swan Hill, Shepparton and Creswick
Join us in 2024!
What to expect
The Drive is a fantastic opportunity to get your friends and family together, form a team, pick your fundraising car and contribute to the fight against MND, all while having fun.
Join 300 others on a 4-day regional road-trip inclusive of community township visits, great fun night events and the opportunity to meet new people, many of whom have been affected by MND.
The 2024 Drive will take place from Thursday, October 10 to Sunday, October 13 and will travel through regional Victorian communities.
Daniher’s Drive is an event not to be missed and we would love to have you on board for the ride.
The fine print
What you need to know
- Registration fees are $600 per person (includes 2 x Daniher’s Drive polo shirts, a cap, car decals and access to exclusive day and night events, including all meals and beverages)
- Each 4-person team is required to fundraise a minimum of $5,000 with the FightMND team available to assist with setting up shareable online fundraising page, ideas, posters and social media graphics. Any extra team member (above 4) will need to raise $1,500 per person.
- Cancellation policy (for 2024) is as follows;
- receive a full refund if cancelled before June 1, 2024
- receive 75% refund if cancelled before August 1, 2024
- receive 50% refund if cancelled before September 1, 2024
Over $2 million raised for the fight against MND
The 2023 Drive has now raised over $2 million for MND research and care.
FightMND would like to say a special thanks to all of our Drive participants for their commitment to the cause. It has been incredible watching all of your hard work fundraising, and we loved celebrating with you all over the Drive weekend.
Thank you to each of our partners, Chemist Warehouse, PSC Insurance, Jayco, Bayside Coaches, CMV Truck and Bus, for coming along and making this year’s convoy possible.
Lastly, a very big thank you to the Victorian Government for your generous contribution of $250,000
Daniher's Drive Raffle
Announcing the 2023 Daniher’s Drive Jayco raffle winners!
Wishing a huge congratulations to Andrew and Mary Frear from NSW, who won our 2023 Daniher’s Drive Jayco raffle with ticket number 1777. Andrew and Mary won a brand new Jayco 2023 Starcraft Bushpack Caravan, valued at $63,790. A big thank you to all entrants who took part in the raffle this year!
Our 2023 Drive teams
Check out our 2023 Drive teams fundraising progress
A big thank you to all of our 2023 Drive teams who fundraised for us this year, to view the team leaderboard visit our fundraising hub here.