In 2024, FightMND are offering eight (8) grant schemes for funding of projects focusing on MND causes and treatment. Click on a scheme below to access grant criteria.
FLUXX GRANT SUBMISSION:
As of 2023, ALL applications to the grant round MUST be submitted through FightMND’s online Grant Management System – FLUXX.
You must first create an account if you have not applied on Fluxx previously. Please contact [email protected] if you have any issues with your registration.
2024 RESEARCH GRANT SCHEMES:
Researchers working in areas relevant to improving the translation, progressing the development of potential therapies or discovering causes of Motor Neurone Disease (MND) are invited to apply for funding to support research projects commencing in 2024.
Opening on November 2, 2023, we are pleased to announce a call for the following FightMND Research Grants:
Schemes open to Australian and International Primary Investigators:
- Clinical Trial Grants
- Drug Development Grants
- Stage 1 – Early-phase Drug Development Grants
- Stage 2 – Late-phase Drug Development Grants
- IMPACT (IMProving and ACcelerating Translation) Grants
Grants, Fellowships and Scholarships open ONLY to Australian applicants:
- Discovery Research Grants
- Bill Guest Mid-Career Research Fellowship
- Early-Career Research Fellowship
- Angie Cunningham PhD Scholarship and Grant-in-Aid
- Clinical Investigator Awards
KEY DATES 2024:
- Applications open: 02 November 2023
- Letter of Intent* due: 18 December 2023 at 17:00 AEDT
- Invitation to submit full application*: 21 December 2023
- Full applications due (all schemes): 25 March 2024 at 17:00 AEDT
- Recipients notified: July 2024
*Clinical Trial and Drug Development Grants only