IMPACT (IMProving and ACcelerating Translation) Grants support projects focused on one or more of the following key issues contributing to the lack of translation of effective treatments through to clinical trial for MND/ALS:
- Disease heterogeneity
- Lack of relevant preclinical models
- A lack of reliable disease biomarkers
- The challenge of drug delivery into the brain
- A lack of effective targeted gene therapies
- The untapped potential of stem cell therapy
These grants are for support of 2-year projects up to the value of AUD $300,000. Applications MUST address one of the 6 key areas to be considered.
Eligibility: Applications are invited for research based in institutions globally. Investigators at all academic levels are eligible to submit applications.
Please note that applicants are limited to one (1) CIA and two (2) Co-CI applications, or three (3) Co-CI applications for this grant scheme.
Click here to download a copy of:
Videos to guide your submission using the FightMND Grant Management System – Fluxx: